One of the most easiest way to get yourself prepare for the beach season within no time is to choose one effective exercise and stick to it.
One of the most effective exercise that is not as much popular is known as “reverse plank” exercise could be really useful.
How to do it:
- All you have to do is stretch your legs once you sit on the floor. Put your hands on the floor palms down, and spread your fingers for maximum support.
- Bend forward by 45° to the floor. Put your hands behind your buttocks so that your arms make a straight line from your shoulders down.
- Hold your weight with your hands and heels while pushing your buttocks up.
- Lift your torso, legs, and buttocks until they form a straight line, just like with the regular plank.
- Strain your abdominal muscles, and pull your stomach in while your torso is moving up.
- Hold this position for 15-60 seconds.
- Slowly lower yourself on the floor.
Based on materials from coachmag.co.uk