The best way to prepare yourself for the interview is to know what questions may be coming and practice in advance. The following are some of the most common questions you will face in the course of your job interviews. You can use these answers as templates and customize them with the specific details that suit your situation.
1) Reason behind leaving your last job?
Ans: In order to enhance my skill set, I am looking for better opportunities.
2) Why should we hire you?
Ans: If you hire me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills. Whatever goals I set, I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.
Read also: The Best Job Interview Answers Ever. This Man Just Nailed It.
3) Why have you been unemployed for such a long time?
Ans: I enrolled myself for some advanced personality development course with some freelance work.
4) Tell me your ability to work under pressure?
Ans: I keep myself calm and focus on multi-tasking while being patient.
5) What are your expectations from job?
Ans: Professionally advancement and good future.
6) Describe your management style?
Ans: I will be constantly keeping tab of assigned work with my subordinates and seniors, finishing the assigned job before deadlines.
7) Are you a team player?
Ans: Yes, The team which I was a part of have successfully completed the projects within deadlines.
8) What irritates you about co-workers?
Ans: I believe in team work. Even if I find anything irritating, I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me.
9) How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
Ans: As long as I feel challenged professionally.
Read also: Don’t Leave a Job Interview Without Asking These 3 Questions
10) How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Ans: I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of this company.
11) Do you consider yourself successful?
Ans: Yes, apart from appraisals I think I have earned a bunch of good colleagues in my life.
12) What is your weakness?
Ans: I concentrate on one thing at a time.
13) What is your strength?
Ans: I am a quick learner and a great team player.
14) What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
Ans: It doesn’t matter till I learn something new in every project.
15) Do you have any question for us?
Ans: When can I join?
It's only fair to share...000