Usually, we hear things that sound like the truth however are, with a little analysis, proven to be a lie. However this time, we determined to approach things from the opposite way round — and the outcomes have been far more fascinating.
Listed here are 15 shocking facts which prove that the world is not all the time what it appears.
1. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN WAS BY NO MEANS THE US PRESIDENT
2. IT’S ILLEGAL TO DIE IN LONGYEARBYEN, NORWAY
3. IN GREECE, SANTA CLAUS IS NAMED AGIOS VASSILIS
4. IF THERE ARE 23 INDIVIDUALS IN A ROOM, THEN THERE’S A 50% CHANCE THAT TWO OF THESE INDIVIDUALS HAVE A BIRTHDAY ON THE SAME DATE.
5. NEANDERTHALS HAD LARGER BRAINS THAN PEOPLE.
6. MANKIND MANAGED TO LAND ON THE MOON EARLIER THAN IT INVENTED LUGGAGE ON WHEELS.
7. WHEN THE PYRAMIDS WERE BEING CONSTRUCTED IN EGYPT, MAMMOTHS STILL ROAMED THE EARTH.
8. LAZINESS IS AN INHERITED ATTRIBUTE.
9. THE NATIONAL ANIMAL OF SCOTLAND IS A UNICORN.