Have you been solving some riddles and IQ questions in the recent times? well here we are with some very amazing question that may give you tough time. Are you ready to get started here you go! let’s Test your intellectual capabilities with these tough brain teasers!
(All answers are given after the last puzzle.)
A prisoner breaks out of prison and was reported to be hiding in one of these houses.
Here are five different shapes. The question is really simple:
There are 5 houses (each of different colors). There is a person in each house. Each of different nationalities, drinks a certain drink, smokes a certain brand of cigarettes, and has a certain pet.
No one drinks the same drink, smokes the same brand of cigarettes, or has the same pet.
- The British man lives in the red house.
- The Swedish man has a dog for a pet.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The green house is to the left of the white house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person that smokes Pall Mall has a bird.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The person that lives in the middle house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The person that smokes Blend lives next to the one that has a cat.
- The person that has a horse lives next to the one that smokes Dunhill.
- The one that smokes BlueMaster drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to a blue house.
- The person that smokes Blend has a neighbor that drinks water.
Last Clue: Discard all possibilities one by one until you reach the final solution.
LeBron is trapped in a room. There is a table, a chair, 2 doors, and a small hole in the ceiling. Behind the first door, there’s a serial killer waiting for LeBron. Behind the second door there’s a glass tunnel that magnifies the sunlight, and it creates such a high temperature that even opening the door could kill LeBron.
Here’s the question:
A small percentage of the human race can answer this correctly.
Browse next page to see answers!
It's only fair to share...000