Dealing with Your Feelings
1. Let it all out. Thinking of holding your feelings in, or pretending your feelings do not exist will not bring you back to normal life quickly. It may be true on a superficial level. Do not bottle up your feelings inside, you won’t be able to truly move forward.Give yourself sometime, get some where where you can cry or get in touch with your feelings in the best way that you can.
- Express your emotions get some time to cry, this will help you fee like you are on the way to get better. Although no one really like crying, but this is perfectly healthy and will help a lot in the situation like this.
- What is you do not cry at all? This does not mean you do not care for the person you loved ? It just mean you are dealing with situation differently, do not force your self to cry forcefully, its fine if you do not cry, don’t feel guilty.
- Go to room alone, and let your feelings out, or even by talking to someone close about what you’re going through.
- You can feel more centered and in control by sharing status on Facebook or Writing in a journal during a time of sadness .
2.Give yourself time to grieve
3.Get some support.
4. Don’t force yourself to be tough
5. Don’t bother trying to stick to a timeline.
1.Spend more time with your friends and loved ones.
The best support you can get is from your friends and family in situation like this. Whether you are happy or in great grief make sure connecting with your friends and loved one , this will help you move forward with your life.
- If you have lost your lovely family member, than start spending time with other members of the family too. Start sharing your memories of the person who has died. This will help you feel less alone.
- You do not need to go to bars, or parties , just going for a walk with close friend, or family member can also help you move toward the path of healing.
3.Find comfort in your faith (if you have one)
5.Consider getting a pet
6.Don’t get discouraged by people who don’t know how to help.
7.Don’t force yourself to fake a smile
1.Avoid making big life decisions right away
In most cases you will feel the death of the loved has realized you to quit a job, sell a house or move to some place right away. Take your time to think before you make any big decisions. Don’t make decision that you have to repent again. e.
2.Continue taking care of yourself.
2.Slowly become more social again
3.Pursue your hobbies and interests.
4.Continue to pay tribute to the person’s memory.
4.Find the joy in life again.