This test was created by Pip Wilson, a famous British psychologist. It was made for elementary school students to see how well they did in their first three years of studies, but later on it turned out to be suitable for adults, too. The test helps determine your real and desirable emotional state and even realize what your social status is, too, to some extent.
Our team has already taken the test, and some of us were quite surprised by the results. See what you think.
Each figure in this picture is in a different mood and has a different position on the tree. First, find the one that resembles you the most; then find the one that you would like to resemble.
Test results interpretation:
- If you have chosen figures 1, 3, 6, or 7, then you’re a resolute person, not afraid of difficulties or obstacles.
- If you feel that one of the figures 2, 11, 12, 18, or 19 resembles you, then you’re an amiable person who is always there when your friends need you.
- The choice of figure 4 describes you as a steadfast person, who wants to achieve success without the hassle of overcoming hardships.
- Number 5 means you’re often weary and feel weak, and you have little energy for life.
- If you’ve chosen figure 9, you’re a merry and fun-loving person.
- Choosing numbers 13 or 21 means that you’ve got the tendency to keep to yourself, you’re also frequently anxious and would normally avoid other people.
- Figure 8 says that you’re a real daydreamer — you like being in your own world and away from this one.
- Choosing figures 10 and 15 describes you as a well-adapted person, content with the life you have.
- Picking number 14 signifies that you’re emotionally drained or exhausted. There is a good chance you’re facing inner emotional crisis or turmoil.
- Figure 20 is for people with a heightened sense of self-importance. You’re a born leader, and you want to be the only one people listen to.
- If your choice is figure 16, then you’re tired of supporting someone; however, you could have seen yourself as being hugged by figure 17, in that case you think of yourself as the one who is doted on.
CAN YOU SOLVE THIS QUESTION
CHECK ANSWER HERE !
It's only fair to share...800