Looking for Best Pieces Of Advice About Love & Relationships ? you have come to the right place! Lets look at the 20 most valuable pieces of advice to stay connected with your loved ones!
- Don’t stay with someone who antagonizes you or belittles you.
- If you feel lonely, you’re better off being alone
- Know when to walk away.
- You can gauge a person’s love for you by how they treat you when they are upset with you.
- Love is a verb, not a noun.
- When a lightbulb goes out, you fix the lightbulb. You don’t get a new house.
- Don’t settle for someone who has zero regard for your feelings or wants just because you’ve been together a long time.
- Just because you love each other does not mean that you’re good together long-term.
- No relationship is perfect and there will be conflict. What matters is the desire to solve the problem.
- Always fight the problem, not the other person. If you keep this in mind when arguing, you’ll be able to actually resolve the issue than be mad at each other.
- Don’t look for a girl you want to treat like a princess, look for a girl you want to treat like a partner.
- Don’t disparage your SO behind their back.
- Confidence isn’t “I know she likes me”, confidence is “I’ll be okay whether she likes me or not.”
- There are a number of people you can be compatible with. No one is perfect. You have to work at love.
- You’re not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.
- Marry the one who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming at a restaurant.
- The grass is not greener on the other side, it’s greener where you water it.
- Stop trying to find the right person and start trying to BE the right person.
- The person who cares least in the relationship has the most control.
- Don’t fall in love with your waitress, hooker, or therapist
Please do let us know, your advice regarding love and relationship in the comments