To some extent, Seattle remains a frontier metropolis, a place where people can experiment with their lives, and change and grow and make things happen. by Tom Robbins
When it comes Seattle, remember it is a melting pot of culture rain, and coffee.
1. Great Wheel ride is a unexpectedly Awesome waterfront attraction.
2. Dont forget to See a majestic sunrise at Smith Tower.
3. Life stays suspended after having strong drinks at Unicorn Bar.
4. Enjoy the true taste of coffee at Cafe Allegro.
5. Visiting Seatlle without Having a Brunch at the Portage Bay Cafe Is big Miss.
6. A Visit To Pike Place Market
9. Museum of History & Industry
10. At Brouwer’s Café. Enjoy a Pair , frites with frosty brews.
11. Taste Vietnamese culture at Green Leaf
15. hot dog after a night out.
17. Get spooked in Pioneer Square.