Crack this murder mystery for the detective.
Detective Jones reviewed the information they had on the case so far.
A lady named Martha was found shot and they already had a list of suspects;
Bob, Teresa, Kate, Marcus and Peter.
The killer was a fan of the Detective and challenged him by leaving notes at various places.
- The first was found in the compound.
- The second was found in an art room.
- The third was in a restroom.
- The fourth in an underwater room.
- The fifth at the smoking lounge.
- The sixth in the makeup room.
All of the notes read the same thing, ‘The clues are where you find the notes.’
Yet, nothing was found at anyplace the notes were.
Can you help the detective crack this case?
As said by the killer the clues are where he find the note.
- The first was found in the Compound.
- The second was found in an Art room.
- The third was in a Restroom.
- The fourth in an Underwater room.
- The fifth at the Smoking lounge.
- The sixth in the Makeup room.
If you take the first letter of each room you get C, A, R, U, S & M.
If you rearrange the words you get;
MARCUS is the killer
It's only fair to share...000